Have A Costume Party

by Chris Vegvary

Why haven’t you had a costume party lately? Is it because you think costume parties are out? Can you not find the right costume? Let me just tell you that costume parties are still just as relevant today as they were in the 1980’s, like in all those movies you’ve probably seen.

How come you haven’t attended a costume party any time recently? If the reason is because you couldn’t find a good costume, then I can show you to some good stuff. Did you want to be a vampire? How about a witch? Be a box of cereal or anything you can think of. Couldn’t find a mask you wanted? Any excuse you can come up with to not attend or host a costume party, I can find two reasons why you should.

So what if it’s not Halloween just now? That is not necessarily a prerequisite of throwing a costume party, although admittedly, it does help. Don’t worry that it’s not that time of year. How about bringing a little nostalgia back into your life by throwing a costume party? I can’t stop pushing you into it until you agree to do it. I wouldn’t feel right about it.

Don’t judge me because I think costume parties are word; instead, join me in celebrating dressing up like other people or creatures and partying up the night. Bring your accessories and make it a real party. Not enough people throw or go to costume parties these days, and I’m aiming to change that by telling you that you should do it. Do yourself and your party guests a favor, though, and don’t host any parties in any abandoned or haunted buildings, mines, cemeteries, caverns, etc., or you’ll likely be looking at a horror movie-type situation, in which case I can no longer help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment